The annual NDBSA Handicap Billiards Tournament will be held on the 8th of December at the Toronto Workers Club.
Prizemoney: Based on Entries Received
Entry Fee : $20
- Handicapped Tournament for NDBSA members only
Entries close on Thursday 5 th December 2019 at midnight
- Draw will be done on Friday 6 th December and posted to
newcastlesnooker.com.au and Facebook by 8pm
- Format : 200 up + handicap (Based on 2019 Elwyn Jones)
- Matches will commence at 10am
- Wangi Workers will be used for some first round matches if entries are over 8
- Players must be currently financial.
- Tournament director/s decisions are final
- Loser must mark matches – failure to do so may result in NDBSA sanctions
- All players are bound by the NDBSA Code of Conduct
- Dress code : collared shirt , short or long sleeve , dress pants and dress shoes
- If first round matches are allocated to Wangi Workers , they will start at 10am – winners will then need to travel to Toronto Workers for next round
- All spectators are welcome to attend to watch matches
- Nominations to Andrew Clark : phone 0412 617 673
and entry fee to:
- NDBSA BSB: 637-000 Acc: 716 695 654 (Name as reference) or on morning of 8 th December
Cessnock Comets defeated Belmont 16′ Sailing Club No.1 2-0 in the preliminary final to progress to the Grand Final where they will meet Wangi Workers Club No.2. Thank you to Wangi Workers Club for hosting the preliminary final.
The Rex Smith Over=50s Grand Final will be at Toronto Workers Club 1pm on the 5th December. Good luck to both teams and as always – Spectators Welcome.
Wangi Workers Club no.2 beat minor premiers Belmont 16′ Sailing Club No.1 in Major semi final.
Cessnock Comets beat Nelson Bay Community Club in minor semi final.
Next week Belmont 16′ Sailing Club No.1 play Cessnock Comets at Wangi Workers next 1pm next Thursday 28/11/19 in Preliminary Final to see who will progress to play Wangi Workers no.2 in the grand final. Good luck to both teams
Huss Kerde overcome Vinnie Calabrese to win the Winning Smile 2019 Newcastle Snooker Open. Despite a 127 break from Vinnie which was the high break for the tournament Vinnie was unable to overcome a consistent Huss in the final and was beaten 4-1 in the best of 7 final. A big thank you to Wangi Workers Club for hosting the final and Belmont 16′ Sailing Club and Toronto Workers Club for assisting with their venues. Also thank you to Winning Smiles for their generous major sponsorship for the tournament.